Saturday 3 October 2015

यहां पर पेशाब करना माना है ( Do not urinate here)

I don’t usually go around lecturing people but when educated people behave like a bunch of dimwits action needs to be taken.  Confronting such hypocrites doesn’t really change the scenario but apparently it is the only thing they seem to care about.  Next time i am going to make u famous baby :*  

So I caught a decent looking well educated guy urinating on a public wall today. Usually it goes without saying when i say urinating in public but nevertheless, he was peeing on a wall. This wall was in a very busy place with a mall just at the corner and restaurants after every 5 buildings. However desperate the condition be i am sure with so many restaurants and a mall nearby he could have spared the wall. 


#SwachBharatAbhiyaan #CleanMumbaiGreenMumbai

 According to the plan, 
I rolled up my sleeves got my mobile out and set myself up to deliver a few acerbic remarks on his outrageous activity.


 But what followed was expectation shattering. 

So after i saw this guy urinate i politely waited close-by till he finished his business. 

i am waiting 

He was smart enough to not waste any time after he was done. He almost vanished in a jiffy but i ran and caught up with him. I tapped on his shoulder and said

May i talk to u


I: Excuse me Sir that was very disgusting of you. 

Absolutely inexcusable.
He didn’t know that i saw him peeing on the wall.

 what are we talking about


Continuing  nevertheless

I : Please don’t pee in public next time.

No peeing on public walls. Absolutely no.
Understanding dawns upon him. Almost..


But it was an emergency
He says

Bad guy: i am sorry but u seem to have mistaken me. I was simply watering the plants.



Such noble intentions!!! seriously???



Now is this the way we are going to mitigate drought in Maharashtra?


Oh Blimeyy!!!!!


Moral of the story:
Please make use of public toilets. They are provided for a reason. Also I request all readers to note that it is not only the illiterate or lower class people who are responsible for dirtying the public property but even the suave dapper young men and women, whom we often don't suspect because of their language, their looks or their charm. The idea of cleanliness is not just about keeping your immediate surroundings clean but much beyond that. 

credits: Vijeta Kataria 

No comments:

Post a Comment